 Robotics / 24910
Re: mindstorms NXT - 90 degree.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 02:59:50 GMT

They really are listening to us.

Steve

Epic.

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: mindstorms NXT - 90 degree.

(...) Ahhh. The power of listening. If you read the "wired" article, you'll know I made that piece. Well, actually, we made it. We (the MUPs) were quick to point out (exactly like you did) that it's very hard to do 90 degree studless connections (in (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)