 Robotics / 22232
22231  |  22233
Subject:
[Q] Remote control code ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 04:29:32 GMT

Hi Philo,Steve and Allen.

I've made a YAL right after reading the articles of you all.
It's great and very fun.

After tuning some papameters, it is working so well.

My Lego has been in a dark corner of my room so long time.
New BrickCC/BrickOS help me to follow up all procedures easily.

But, I don't know about "remote control code" !

pid = (Kd * err_diff + Kp * err + Ki * err_int) /3000l + ForwardOffset;

then when you change ForwardOffset (via remote control code) the robot

Please let me know and try to control this Legway in better way.

Kitak.

ps. I've wated for 10 days to get a admission for posting...;