 Robotics / 22233
Re: Newbie question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, <alan.green@bigfoot.com> wrote:
I want to buy the Robotics Invention System 2.0 for my kid. I want to buy it
from an online store. Can someone tell me what is the size of the package.
Are there different options? Should I maybe buy a book as well, or is there
sufficient information on the Internet.

Thanks

Alan

Buy book, unless of couse you feel that you can teach your kid enough to make up
for one. My parents got me a RIS 2.0 a few yeas ago, then, my sisters got me
Gulio and Mario Ferrari's book 'Building robots with lego mindstorm'. It's been
a great book, including all kinds of different information.
Aus