 Robotics / 22212
Re: Sato book at LEGO Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:58:27 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, James Mathis wrote:
Just got a new Spring USA S@H catalog in the mail yesterday.

It has Jin Sato's book "LEGO(R) Mindstorms:  The Master's Technique", item
#B565, US$24.95.  A search for "Sato" at www.LEGO.com shows not only this book,
but also a Mindstorms "RIS 2.0 Basics Kit", #KB565, US$239.

later,
James Mathis

The "RIS 2.0 Basics Kit" includes a capasitor
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9916), I wounder what that is for...

Ofcours nither of the 2 offers are vallide in my country (Sweden) :(

/Henrik