 Robotics / 22213
22212  |  22214
Subject:
RIS-kit & capacitor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:30:45 GMT

There is really little use for the capacitor. It's a nice gadget you can use
for storing energy. In combination with the RCX it has no use at all. You
actually can only do experiments with storing energy. Connecting the
capacitor to a motor, it is possible to store energy by turning the shaft of
the motor. Build a small testcar with this motor plus capacitor and let it
run. In my opinion the capacitor has only use in combination with the
solarcel (with is no part of the kit). Then you can build Spirit (Mars,
Luna) robots and, in combination with the red micromotor, have a rotating
antenna...

Eric