 Robotics / 19345
Re: something i said?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:01:22 GMT

"Mike Fusion" <mikefusion@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:H4B03D.6B5@lugnet.com:

Finally i can give credit where credit is due.  I remember seeing the
pics but checking my directory i didn't find a the original names so
i couldn't remember who you were. anyways, proper credit will be
given in the next day.

regards,
m.

LOL, not really neccessary, but appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Rick S.
Calgary, Alberta