 Robotics / 19216
Re: something i said?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:14:14 GMT

Mike Fusion wrote:

crossposted to lugnet. technic

just wondering if i did anything wrong, i posed a problem a while back and
haven't gotten any responses....

You've done nothing wrong as far as I know.

Sometimes you just don't get a response and that goes for everybodey (except
perhaps Jennifer who gets like a zillion :)).

but anyways, there is an update to my website:
http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet

I dunno about the rest but my initial reaction when I wisit that page is
that it's taken down for mantianance, until I scroll down. Perhaps some
ppl. just wont scroll?

you will find a new page that has a new differential which has been made
thinner and with a lot less gear lash.

by using the 12t bevel gearsface to face i found a nice tight gearing with
a direct change in rotation. and if you use this in a frame (like we
always do) you can decrease the width by exactly 1 stud making it a nice 6
studs wide.

Lazy as I am, how well does that work? It's an interesting use of the bevel
gears...

Regards,
/Tobbe http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/