 Robotics / 19179

Subject:
something i said?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:44:52 GMT

crossposted to lugnet. technic

just wondering if i did anything wrong, i posed a problem a while back and
haven't gotten any responses....
but anyways, there is an update to my website:
http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet

you will find a new page that has a new differential which has been made
thinner and with a lot less gear lash.

by using the 12t bevel gearsface to face i found a nice tight gearing with a
direct change in rotation. and if you use this in a frame (like we always
do) you can decrease the width by exactly 1 stud making it a nice 6 studs
wide.

i'm going to check the links right now because there was trouble last time
with the *.dat link.

regards.
m.

Re: something i said?
okay, i fixed a problem with semantics on the first part of the main page.
the link to the new diff has been fixed so look, build, enjoy.

m.

p.s. sorry about the top posting, but it was my original message :)