 Robotics / 14847
Re: List software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 23:30:12 GMT

So what software does this?  If it is so common to have in an e-mail program, then
which do it?

Andy

Russell Nelson wrote:

Steve Baker writes:
If you're stuck using software you can't change, ask the author to fix it.

Well, I maintain that since everyone won't do that,

There is no point in discussing this issue further.  Spend your energy
fixing your software, or begging the owner of the software to fix it
for you.

--
-russ nelson will be speaking at http://www.osdn.com/conferences/brie/
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | T-568-B rules!