 Robotics / 14839
Re: List software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 23:51:56 GMT

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson wrote:

   I can't enumerate the number of time's (like just a moment ago)
that I replied directly to the sender, not to the list, forgetting
to change the To line.

Ditto.

I find this *INCREDIBLY* annoying - because this is the only one
of over a dozen mailing lists that I'm subscribed to that works
this way.

What ends up happening is that people *don't* politely edit the 'To:'
lines - instead they hit "Reply All" and you end up with duplicate
emails all over the place.  Those of us with clunky old modems and
poor telephony (19200bd on a *good* day) actually *care* about that!

AAAAArrrrrrggggghhhhhh!

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>