 Publishing / Brick Journal / 87
Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 05:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Ben Fleskes wrote:
   Have just browsed it quickly, but looks to be as good as the last. Any chance you’ll make it available in print from Lulu like issue#1 was? I was happy with issue#1 I got from Lulu before.

This will be available from Lulu in about a week. I need to get a proof and make sure everything prints like it shoud, and then it will be released!

Issue #2 doesn’t show up on Lulu yet. Is it still planned for release?