 Publishing / Brick Journal / 85
Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:25:37 GMT

   Comments and feedback welcome!

Later,
Joe Meno Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal

Hey Joe,

Great work! I have just finished the mag and enjoyed every bit. The features/layout/and content were all great and the personal stories were a wonderful inclusion. Please pass on my compliments to Captain Fazoom, he has been my faviourite part for two mags out of two now! Also: you know you want to include an aquazone feature... put Felix on to it...

Thanks again and God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)