 Publishing / Brick Journal / 84
Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:12:34 GMT

This will be available from Lulu in about a week. I need to get a proof and make sure everything prints like it shoud, and then it will be released!

Thanks for the kind words!

Joe ed/pub, BrickJournal

I missed this... any chance of the first one still/again being available in print...

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)