 Publishing / Brick Journal / 78
  BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

Hi all, BrickJournal #2 is now available for download at (URL) This issue's theme is Mecha, with interviews with Bryce McGlone and Jeff Ranjo. There's also a couple of how-tos by Adam Silcott and Soren Roberts. There's more interviews and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote: <snip> (...) I love it! Just perusing the pages to start and it looks wonderful! Now I'm printing it to have a good read! Keep up the fantastic work!! Dave K (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  Correction! Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote: (snip) (...) Sorry gang, the link to ME Models did not work, so here it is correctly - www.me-models.com or (URL) here> (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

(...) Awesome work to all involved ... looking forward to the next... and the next... and so on. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

Have just browsed it quickly, but looks to be as good as the last. Any chance you'll make it available in print from Lulu like issue#1 was? I was happy with issue#1 I got from Lulu before. Kudos to you and everyone that makes BrickJournal possible. (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

(...) This will be available from Lulu in about a week. I need to get a proof and make sure everything prints like it shoud, and then it will be released! Thanks for the kind words! Joe ed/pub, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

(...) I missed this... any chance of the first one still/again being available in print... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

(...) Hey Joe, Great work! I have just finished the mag and enjoyed every bit. The features/layout/and content were all great and the personal stories were a wonderful inclusion. Please pass on my compliments to Captain Fazoom, he has been my (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

(...) Issue #2 doesn't show up on Lulu yet. Is it still planned for release? (18 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

(...) John, It still is but I have had a train wreck of a month. Many apologies. There are some things that have to be revised on the printed BrickJournal that I haven't been able to get to because of pressing projects and 'real life.' I hope to get (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

(...) BrickJournal 2 is now on Lulu.com (URL) here.> About danged time:-) Many apologies for the delay - it's been a very busy time for me! Joe (18 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)