 Publishing / Brick Journal / 87
    Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!! —John Cooper
   (...) Issue #2 doesn't show up on Lulu yet. Is it still planned for release? (18 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!! —Joe Meno
   (...) John, It still is but I have had a train wreck of a month. Many apologies. There are some things that have to be revised on the printed BrickJournal that I haven't been able to get to because of pressing projects and 'real life.' I hope to get (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!! —Joe Meno
   (...) BrickJournal 2 is now on Lulu.com (URL) here.> About danged time:-) Many apologies for the delay - it's been a very busy time for me! Joe (18 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)