 Publishing / Brick Journal / 180
Re: BrickJourna.com is online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:51:13 GMT

   Back issues are something I am interested in, but I need to have the resources to do those, so I will have to wait.

BrickJournal’s schedule will be quarterly for the next year. Depending on numbers and income, I will make a decision on ramping up and staffing up.

It all depends on the financial footing I end up having.

Joe

Well I signed up. If that is the next step toward getting Brick Journal to print (and the back issues) it is $20 a year well spent. It can never be said too many times, thanks for all your hard work Joe.

-Mike Petrucelli