 Publishing / Brick Journal / 172
    BrickJourna.com is online! —Joe Meno
   Hi all, I'm happy to announce that the BrickJournal website has been launched: (URL) www.brickjournal.com > Issue 8 is online and available for viewing. Issue 7 is also uploaded but is only available to web subscribers. I am uploading other issues (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

        Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Joe Meno
     It figures that I misspell my own magazine:-) It's BrickJournal.com. Joe (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Thomas Main
     (...) Congratulations on expanding the scope of the magazine, Joe! I have a question about the subscription to this site. I have been looking forward to being able to subscribe to a print version of BrickJournal and have assumed it would probably be (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Joe Meno
     In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Thomas Main wrote: (snip) (...) Hi Thomas! I have been looking at the budget question for some time now, and I am glad you asked. The print version subscription will be available separately, and your price estimate is (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Tom Wilson
     (...) Looks great, Joe. Congrats on the launch and for putting together such a clean, fresh looking site. The table of contents for the current issue is very handy. I'm sure you've thought through the pricing options, but don't discount the fact (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Joe Meno
      (...) Tom, I'm know:-). And I am on it - while I wanted a printed version for next issue (due out in September) things did not work out. I see your argument pretty clearly and am working toward it. The website was done first because it was faster to (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —William R. Ward
     (...) I agree, and even if you do that, it will probably not be color and almost certainly not on glossy 11x17 pages folded properly into a magazine format with binding along the edges.... Joe: What you might do is charge for the PDF when it's new, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Joe Meno
     (...) Charging for a PDF will be something that is a constant. I won't be able to make it free. Sorry. Again, if an printed issue is charged, a PDF will have to be charged too. Back issues are something I am interested in, but I need to have the (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) Well I signed up. If that is the next step toward getting Brick Journal to print (and the back issues) it is $20 a year well spent. It can never be said too many times, thanks for all your hard work Joe. -Mike Petrucelli (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal.com is online! —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) Although I’d like to sign up and I did attempt too. I am going to wait until Brickjournal has it's own site. Initially when I signed up I was of the understanding that I was signing up for Brickjournal and Brickjournal only. This unfortunately (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

        Re: BrickJournal.com is online! —Joe Meno
   (...) 'supposed Brickworld site?' I'm not Brickworld. Also, it's not a supposed site. I suppose if I publish a magazine with a publisher as opposed to by myself, it's a supposed magazine. And all the AFOL sites that are hosted by Northstar are (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

        Re: BrickJournal.com is online! —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) It was a typo sorry. (...) Although this doesn't sound like the Joe meno I know I’ll bite. The thing is, I signed up for Brickjournal thinking it was Brickjournal and I got something completely different. hence the supposed site comment. Then (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)