 Publishing / Brick Journal / 175
Re: BrickJourna.com is online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:14:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Thomas Main wrote:

(snip)
   Congratulations on expanding the scope of the magazine, Joe! I have a question about the subscription to this site. I have been looking forward to being able to subscribe to a print version of BrickJournal and have assumed it would probably be around $40/year. Will the print version only be available to those who are also subscribed to the web site? In other words, I want to plan my budget for Brickjournal and while the web site sounds neat...I would rather save for the print subscription because I think I’d get more value out of that. Can you provide any details about this?

-- Thomas Main thomasmain@charter.net

Hi Thomas!

I have been looking at the budget question for some time now, and I am glad you asked. The print version subscription will be available separately, and your price estimate is close:-)

I do need to get some information finalized before I say more about the printed mag. What I can say is that I am working on discounts for having both web and print subscriptions. I’m also going to work on providing as many options as possible.

One thing that will not remain free will be the PDF, though. If the print version is going to be sold, then the PDF will have to be sold also.

Joe