 Publishing / 4301
Re: Update from Bricks Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 04:28:47 GMT

OK, so when will refunds be handed out?  I signed up as a charter subscriber,
but, I am not hopeful the magazine will ever be published.

In lugnet.publish, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.publish, James Wilson writes:
Tim,
Thank you for the update.  Let's hope you can get the first issue(s) out soon.

James Wilson       Lugnet member #1783
Dallas, TX         Bricks Magazine Charter Subscriber
                  (and I can provide the PayPal receipt,
                   if your "database issues" require)

Hi James -
Let me assure you, you won't need to prove it. The issue has been mostly
with separating fields for email addresses, in order to easily generate an
email list (that's why we finally gave up on holding out to update only
subscribers first -- as this was an important issue we had to let the
community know of). We have the PayPal confirmation mails so that won't be a
problem.

-Tim