 Publishing / 4300
4299  |  4301
Subject:
Those creative juices just keep flowing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 01:57:30 GMT

Hi all,

Recently I’ve been churning out a lot of MOCs, and even if a picture says a thousand words, a picture with a caption says even more. Therefore, I’ve gone up one step and joined MOCpages. All my previous MOCs (except my Alien Probes and alternate models for #4099), as well as future MOCs, are or will be on my MOCpages website.

Just wanted to let everyone know...