 Publishing / 4170
Re: Update from Bricks Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 21:50:25 GMT

In lugnet.publish, A. Robert Miles writes:
Thank you, Tim and the folks at Brick Magazine, for this update.
As with most members, I'm sure we are all well aware of delays, and will
support you to overcome these obstacles.

Thanks!

Will there be a way, once the database has been restored, to review the
information we signed up with?

I'm not sure yet, but that's a very good point. Give us some time and we'll
try to find a solution for that.

Once they're resolved, I believe we're going to send out a confirmation
mail. I'm just not sure how we're handling updating information at this point.

I may have since changed email addresses since then and would not want to
miss out on any email notices.

Understood!

-Tim