 Announcements / BrickMedia™ / 4
    Update from Bricks Magazine —Tim Courtney
   We need to let all of you excited LEGO enthusiasts out there know about the current status of Bricks Magazine. At the beginning of April, we had hoped to deliver our free preview issue to all of the folks who signed up for it via this web site. (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.announce.brickmedia) !!

        Re: Update from Bricks Magazine —A. Robert Miles
     Thank you, Tim and the folks at Brick Magazine, for this update. As with most members, I'm sure we are all well aware of delays, and will support you to overcome these obstacles. Will there be a way, once the database has been restored, to review (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Update from Bricks Magazine —Tim Courtney
     (...) Thanks! (...) I'm not sure yet, but that's a very good point. Give us some time and we'll try to find a solution for that. Once they're resolved, I believe we're going to send out a confirmation mail. I'm just not sure how we're handling (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Update from Bricks Magazine —James Wilson
   Tim, Thank you for the update. Let's hope you can get the first issue(s) out soon. James Wilson Lugnet member #1783 Dallas, TX Bricks Magazine Charter Subscriber (and I can provide the PayPal receipt, if your "database issues" require) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Update from Bricks Magazine —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hi James - Let me assure you, you won't need to prove it. The issue has been mostly with separating fields for email addresses, in order to easily generate an email list (that's why we finally gave up on holding out to update only subscribers (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Update from Bricks Magazine —Martin Berger
   OK, so when will refunds be handed out? I signed up as a charter subscriber, but, I am not hopeful the magazine will ever be published. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish)