 Pirates / 842

Subject:
A BSB at Port Block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:47:47 GMT

A BSB at Port Block?  Some said it couldn't be done.

I was one of them.

But lo, moored quietly at the dock in front of Government House, thar she
be.

And glorious?  Just downright gorgeous!  I won't elaborate too much, out of
respect for those yet to acquire one.  Suffice it to say that it is the only
one of the largish sets that doesn't cry out to me for improvement.

I will improve it, obviously ;-)  Its just that it is not immediately
obvious what needs to be done.  And there are some clever things about it
that make me want to go back and improve my other ships.

Thanks to Paul Baulch (and Peter Callaway) for making it possible.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
No pics of the BSB yet, I'm working on it, I'm working on it!

Re: A BSB at Port Block
In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
A BSB at Port Block?  Some said it couldn't be done.

I was one of them.

But lo, moored quietly at the dock in front of Government House, thar she
be.

Arrr, Pyrates have taken o'er Port Block.  'Bout time, matey!  Up the Jolly
Roger, down the grog!

And glorious?  Just downright gorgeous!  I won't elaborate too much, out of
respect for those yet to acquire one.  Suffice it to say that it is the only
one of the largish sets that doesn't cry out to me for improvement.

Mine remains unchanged, too, at this point.  Too many others desperately need
improvement before this does.

I will improve it, obviously ;-)  Its just that it is not immediately
obvious what needs to be done.  And there are some clever things about it
that make me want to go back and improve my other ships.

Thanks to Paul Baulch (and Peter Callaway) for making it possible.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
No pics of the BSB yet, I'm working on it, I'm working on it!

Congrats.  Now if only I can capture a Skull's Eye Schooner.

Bruce

Re: A BSB at Port Block