 Pirates / 4497
4496  |  4498
Subject:
The Entrance To The Caves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 02:31:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A MOCtale* part 1:

Every legend begins with a little greed... This one begins with a lot...

Tis a tale of two brothers; one wise and the other foolish... Foolish enough to believe a traveler’s tale of a vast treasure horde... Nine chests, of such bountiful wealth that they could only be transported by a stone cart, buried deep in a secret shaft of a lost mine, whose owners had been overtaken by a terrible fate...

Two long years without word passed, and then the eight greatest warriors of the clan set out with their Chieftain to find this lost mine. For a brother is a brother, no matter how foolish...

Stand at the entrance, dare to find, who can tell what awaits at the: Entrance To The Caves

  • A MOCtale is a story told by MOCs of its pivotal scenes...

About this particular MOC:

I’m very pleased with the way this turned out, I’ve never built a cut-away MOC before and there are also a lot of features packed into the relatively small space of this model. It is the first in a series I have planned which will complete a MOCtale. It is also the first time I’ve tried my hand at editing, I can only get better ; ). As always please let me know what you think.

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

.pirate because of the vikings and cliffs