 Castle / 21466
Re: The Entrance To The Caves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:15:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:

Entrance To The Caves

About this particular MOC:

I’m very pleased with the way this turned out, I’ve never built a cut-away MOC before and there are also a lot of features packed into the relatively small space of this model. It is the first in a series I have planned which will complete a MOCtale. It is also the first time I’ve tried my hand at editing, I can only get better ; ). As always please let me know what you think.

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

Excellent MOC. I usually frequest .town but came over here after seeing the pictures. Love all the details. Very realistic looking. It doesn’t always look like lego which is a quality I strive for in my MOC’s.

Fabulous!

Best,

Jonathan