 Castle / 21460
Re: The Entrance To The Caves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:36:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:
   A MOCtale* part 1:

About this particular MOC:

I’m very pleased with the way this turned out, I’ve never built a cut-away MOC before and there are also a lot of features packed into the relatively small space of this model. It is the first in a series I have planned which will complete a MOCtale. It is also the first time I’ve tried my hand at editing, I can only get better ; ). As always please let me know what you think.

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

.pirate because of the vikings and cliffs

Hi Nathan,

Wow, absolutely amazing !

I love everything : the landscaping, the tree, the house, the waterfall, and the lighting which brings a deep atmosphere.

Well done !

Erik