 Pirates / 301
Re: John E. Doolittle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:07:19 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
"Arrrr, is a Baroque anything like a Bark or Brig?"

Yea, it's a Bark which has been hit by a full broadside from a 1st rate
ship of the line, and now it's baroque in two...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

And here I be thinking that Baroque be the condition of me swag bag affer I
purchase said vessel from Lego wif'out it being on sale.  I be such a lubber at
times.

The Corsair