 General / 12943
Re: Johnny Doolittle (was re: Pirate's Lost Island)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Parsons writes:
Tony Priestman wrote
What, Johnny Doolittle?

Founder of a dynasty of treasure-seeking adventurers, famed for their
suave moustaches?

Hey hey. I like it.  Almost has a Tiberius Flint flavour.  Flint the soldier
fighting through the ages, Doolittle the Procurer of Obscure Treasures
through the ages, currently preying on ships returning to England laden with
historical treasures stolen from native and archaeological sites. Stealing
from the powerful, returning to the, umm, unpowerful. And making a handsome
living at the same time.

Hoo ahh! 10 points Tony!

Gotta gotta gotta go build......

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/

The Pirate Rogue, John E. Doolittle (formerly a partner in the law firm of
Doolittle & Waite).  As to communicating with animals, heck, even I can do
that (and boy am I sorry, since my proper pirate's bird is yakking his head
off at the moment).

Bruce