 General / 12897
Subject:
Pirate's Lost Island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:44:44 GMT

I just took some pictures of a MOC I've been working on called Pirate's Lost
Island.  It's my attempt to make a set similar in design and function to the
sets Lego used to make in the Pirate's theme.  Take a look at the following
http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/theme1.html

Some features I put in this set include:

* Brick-reinforced castle doors
* Working iron gate behind doors (locked with hinge parts in top tower room)
* Dungeon grate on a winch
* Chess set tabletop
* Hinged castle-wall side opening
* Opening wall in tower