 Pirates / 2872
Re: Tired of being outgunned by pirates with deep loot-filled pockets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes:
The UCS X wing has eight barrels in grey.... unfortunately not dark grey....
as an alternative. And the 8880 supercar (and at least one techic
helicopter) has the palm tree segment (that is what you've used as the
barrel lining, isn't it?) in grey as well.

And one of the shuttles has black barrels. Optionally, there are light blue
ones in Ice Ramp Racers...

Frank