 Pirates / 2298
Re: HMAS Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 00:19:22 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:

I liked the shots of the FdG in progress  too.  Must get some film for my
camera.

Turret and hull template: http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/009.htm

I'm only now discovering the joy of snot.  Cool!!

Mmmmmmmmmm. SNOT!

Looking very nice! Are we to assume the use of imposter brands will be
reduced???

ROSCO

PS: I can get you plans of the hull profile for an Anzac frigate if you want
something to work from - send me an e-mail if you're interested.