 Pirates / 1989
Re: bad, BAD NEWS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 19:49:28 GMT

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in

lego is a segmented company, one hand does not know what the other hand is
doing. product services is primarily the retail and customer services.
they are not rereleasing sets.
lego direct which handles direct sells (bypassing stores) such as S@H are
rereleasing them

You need to read .direct, Brad Justus himself has said they WILL be
releasing the Classic Sets.

Sam Hastings wrote:

Yes, that was something I was planning to do. I live in the UK, could
you possibly tell me the e-mail address to contact them, just to get a
'second opinion'? Thanx in advance,
Sam Hastings
In lugnet.market.shopping, Robbie Anderson writes:
I regret to inform everyone that Lego WILL NOT be re-releasing any
sets. I e-mailed their product services and they said they are not
doing such a thing. Sorry to everyone who was going to buy any of the
sets;they will not be in North America.

                                       Robbie

--

--