 Marketplace / Shopping / 7504
Re: bad, BAD NEWS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 02:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Robbie Anderson writes:
I regret to inform everyone that Lego WILL NOT be re-releasing any sets. I
e-mailed their product services and they said they are not doing such a
thing. Sorry to everyone who was going to buy any of the sets;they will not
be in North America.

Well, on the one hand we have an unattributed email report, and on the other
hand, a signed post in lugnet.lego.direct by Brad J. I know which way I'm
betting.

Like James says... LD does not hold the retail brief. Thank goodness. The
retail guys and the offical theme groups can go ahead and keep doing what
*ever* it is they're doing, and hopefully LD will save the company anyway.

++Lar