 Marketplace / Shopping / 7506
Re: bad, BAD NEWS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 10:44:14 GMT

"Robbie Anderson" <B50twice@aol.com> writes:

I regret to inform everyone that Lego WILL NOT be re-releasing any
sets. I e-mailed their product services and they said they are not
doing such a thing.

I think you probably got a standard answer to your standard question.
There are probably "millions" who ask the same question to LEGO, and
they just ship off a standardized answer.

Perhaps they will have to change this procedure in the future!  ;-)

Fredrik