 Pirates / 1654
Re: Iron Clads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:39:41 GMT

In lugnet.western, David Little writes:
Do you think the boat hull from the adventure set would do for a small
version.  I am considering getting some of those sets to build some small
versions of iron clads.  Or do you think that they are not wide enough.
Thank you for your help
David

David,
  I was thinking of making some little Monitors using those hulls. I haven't
had time to do any extensive planning yet, but it seems like they should
serve pretty well. If any of the little ones turn out well, I'm hoping to do
a minifig scale one, but the turrets pose a problem, as was mentioned above.

-Jonathan