 Pirates / 1653
Re: estimated value of a #6289 w/out cannons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:41:11 GMT

Just pulling you message over to lugnet.market.appraisal

Someone should be able to help you over there.

In lugnet.pirates, Skip Robinson writes:
My nephew has offered to sell me his #6289 which is in good condition and
has instructions but no box. He wants to keep the cannons, which I can deal
with since I have extra ones. Does anyone have an idea of a fair price?