Subject:
BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:18:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Washington DC Area Lego Users Group would like to announce BrickFest 2001.

What:  BrickFest 2001
When:  July 13-15, 2001
Where: Washington DC, USA (Arlington, VA)
Web  : http://www.brickfest.com

What to expect: mindstorms demos and competitions, brikwars, pirate wars,
workshops and seminars, lots of building, trips to The LEGO Store at Potomac
Mills, historical set displays, chats, and getting to know all the other fans
out there.

...We also are looking for anyone who wants to give a presentation or workshop
on just about any topic!

Registration is not yet up but will be online in the next few weeks.

There will be a place on the registration page for those of you that want to
submit your idea for a workshop or presentation.

Christina
Event Coordinator
wamalug