Re: BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:25:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:
christina Hitchcock wrote:

Will we have more lockable rooms?
<snip>

<snip>it would also be nice to try
for a bit more coordination between the Pirate Game and Brickwars, I've
heard at least a couple people mention that they would have been
interested in the Pirate Game but spent the day playing Brickwars. <snip>

I think that was mostly me that expressed interest in both games. It was
mostly my fault, as I was trying to play host and have fun. Not so this
year, as I will be as much of a guest as you will be, and I'm sure to have
lots of fun, hopefully doing both.
<snip>

Frank

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****