Re: BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:43:29 GMT

Christina Hitchcock wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:

Are there any plans for a castle room this year? I hope so!

-Marc Nelson Jr.

Despite being the spacehead I am - that was cool.  Christina - what is the
location this year?  Same place, or different?  Do we have more room, etc?
Just curious.

-Tim

http://www.brickfest.com

It will be held at the same location as last year.  Slightly different setup….
More rooms and a larger area..

Will we have more lockable rooms? I hope we will also not have the same
problems with the AC.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com