Re: BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:50:30 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:
Christina Hitchcock wrote:
What to expect: mindstorms demos and competitions, brikwars, pirate wars,
workshops and seminars, lots of building, trips to The LEGO Store at Potomac
Mills, historical set displays, chats, and getting to know all the other fans
out there.

I'm going to try and bring some stuff for the historical display this
year. Hey, let's see how many yellow castles we can collect together in
one place! Of course I'll also be bringing a car load of pirate
ships.... I also want to be more prepared to participate in trading.

Are you saying you plan on out-doing yourself on what you brought last year? :)

Unless I rent a truck again, I won't be able to bring as much volume,
but I intend to not bring all the bricks etc. I will probably also not
have as much space to take stuff home from the Outlet...

I will probably concentrate a bit more on ships over other stuff (I had
about twice as much island stuff as was really necessary).

Its gonna be a blast!!

Most definitely.

--
Frank Filz