Subject:
pictures from WAMALUG's meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:59:20 GMT

Hey all - Just put up the pictures from WAMALUG's meeting this weekend.
We all had a great time :)

The pictures are up on the temporary home of peeron.com[1]...

  http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/docs/pics/Mar0301/

Enjoy!

FUT: lugnet.org.us.wamalug

[1] yes, sadly peeron.com has to find a new home, since I left my old job
    at XIF Communications for pgp.com.  We're hoping to get a static ip at
    home in a few weeks, so we'll be able to host it here.  Both Jenn and I
    apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com