Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:07:29 GMT

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:29:23 GMT "Richard Schamus" <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote
concerning 'Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day':
more of this more of this more of this!  :)  :)
Maybe Dan and Kevin will put more MPEGs up, with some more pictures.

yup, there's about 15 more mpgs and lots of more pics....  The pics
are already up on my page (http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego)
and I'll fix my page generation script today to deal with mpgs as
well, so they'll be up there too.

Dan