 Publishing / 1627
Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:30:42 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.publish, Dan Boger writes:
Hey all - I put up the pictures from the WAMALUG [1] GATS[2] ..

Where'd that maxifig come from? (1)

Was that something that was officially loaned or donated by TLC???

1 - if you say Billund, you're banished to .pun

++Lar
I believe it was liberated from the Potomac Mills Lego Outlet store, for a
weekend out. (See, he has a badge to get back in the store and everything.)
And no, you can't buy one. Move down here to the D.C. area and we might let
you join so you can touch the maxi-fig too, (it will only cost you, and just
you Larry, 3 Crocodille Engines, a small price to pay).

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****