 Publishing / 1645
Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:01:25 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.publish, Christopher Tracey writes:

1- actually a picture of three crocodile engines will buy you the above.
  we are easy to please.

I can probably do that, as soon as I unpack everything. Did you want all three
assembled, or in their boxes, or what? :-)

++Lar
Your kidding, right? (Shhh... be quiet, maybe he was and is now hoping for a
way out...) Well, maybe a small donation, not for me mind you, for WAMALUG...

No Larry, it wont cost you or anyone else anything to come down to D.C. to
play with us crazy folks at WAMALUG. (YOU FOOL!! YOU'VE LET HIM OFF THE
HOOK!!!) [Be quiet, you.] Just bring some stuff we can steal, er, be inspired
by with you. I can't, (or won't,) speak for the others, but I'm sure you or
almost any other hardcore train head would be welcome to visit with us
anytime. I think we're looking at a meeting sometime toward the later
middle/endish of the month of March. Heck, I might even put you up for a
couple of days, (that just might cost you a "croc" though).

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****