Re: Pics from the weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:48:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
Clipity-clip!
Hmm.. I wonder how it would look for the store window's back wall to carry a
few poster-size close-up pictures from minifig perspective. that'd be fun if
TCS would spring for the printing. hmmm (thinking)

That might look pretty cool! How much do printings like that run, ballpark? (I
have NO idea)-- I might consider paying for one myself! (much better than • those
Aquazone posters, etc that TLC came out with :) • SNIPPPP!

DaveE

I know i'm not nelug, but i've been reading your thread.  How about
putting the boxes of the sets you use and some you don't
up on the wall, thus it is more geared toward the "Mommy, we can
buy that" mentality rather than the "Mommy, I wish we could buy that"
Just a thought.
-John Rudy