 Castle / 2913
2912  |  2914
Subject:
Pics from the weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:35:07 GMT

Well, as some of you know, we had a "dry-run" for NELUG's upcoming castle
display at The Construction Site ( http://www.constructiontoys.com )... Here's
my set of pictures (Eric and Dan may be likely to post more later):

http://www.suave.net/~dave/tcsdryrun.html

After the dry run, though, I decided I liked a lot of things about Eric K's
tower & wall sections better than my own, so I went back and on a whim,
completely rebuilt my gate... I like it a lot better than the last one I built,
but it could still use some work-- I really like the portcullis mechanism,
though! I just wish it were accessible 1 level below, rather than exposed on
the roof! Take a look:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/gatehouse.html

DaveE