Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 21:21:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tamyra Teed writes:
Ok, who did the white castle? I don't remember seeing any annoucements
about that or any other pictures :( MORE PICTURES!!!!

That's Chris Phillips' Castle. He actually did announce it a while ago:
http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=121

nonono.. not that one.. the smaller one... the all white one (well it's
got a little grey)...Possibly a blue door??  I saw the one above when he
announced it..

That's the one I was asking about as well.  It looks like it uses those odd
inverse slope pieces from Vader's TIE and the Sith Infiltrator for Turrets...

That is Chris Phillips' University.  He also did the larger Keep, the Windmill,
and the Trojan Bunny.  I will be trying to get more pictures of everything when
I can get down to TCS again.

And BTW those are the odd inverse slope pieces from Vader's TIE used for
Turrets.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/