Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 22:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

At this stage 3 NELUG members are included.  They are Dave Eaton, Chris
Phillips, and Eric Kingsley.  Suzanne Rich is going to be adding her stuff
soon to help complete the display.

Who made the white castle?

That would be Chris Phillips' "University".

Anyway for now here are some pretty good pictures to start off with.

http://www.nelug.org/cswindow2/

Thanks for posting them!  I like the "Trojan Bunny"!  :)

That is Chris' also we all loved it.

Please not the Gate and "Modular" Wall system that Dave Eaton and I came up
with.  I like it a lot and I think it will only get more impressive as we are
able to add more sections in the future.

They look great, but...  I think they are too big, when compared to the
minifigs.  :)

Did you see that attacking hoard!!!  This wall was built for defense brother!
:-).  Seriously I personally like the scale of the wall a lot.  It allows for a
strong defense as well as allowing for enough room for troops to move around
and position themselves on the wall.  Maybe this is a little too big compaired
to walls of the time but hey maybe some villages/castles would have faired
better if they had built their walls to our standards.  :-).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: