Subject:
NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 21:31:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug

The first set of pictures are up for the NELUG Castle display in the window at
The Construction Site in Waltham MA http://www.constructiontoys.com/ .

At this stage 3 NELUG members are included.  They are Dave Eaton, Chris
Phillips, and Eric Kingsley.  Suzanne Rich is going to be adding her stuff soon
to help complete the display.

Unfortunately this is an extremely difficult space to photograph and the
outside pictures have quite a bit of glare off the windows.  I am hopeing to go
back and take some more pictures once Suzanne adds her stuff.  I will wait
until I can go at night because the outside glare should be minimized at night.

Anyway for now here are some pretty good pictures to start off with.

http://www.nelug.org/cswindow2/

Please not the Gate and "Modular" Wall system that Dave Eaton and I came up
with.  I like it a lot and I think it will only get more impressive as we are
able to add more sections in the future.  Many of us plan on making this
display an ongoing NELUG project even after it is no longer in the window at
TCS.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/

Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA