Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 18:45:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I think many customers may be dismayed to find out the Lego boxed sets are
no where near the quality of your display...of course, this may lead to
larger sales in parts packs...

Or more business for the Guild of Bricksmiths.

I can imagine quite a few people would shell out for a few $30-$50 peasant
houses and wall sectons/towers. Of course the gatehouse could go for more,
starting at around $100.

The Guild should make flyers to post near the window display. The Blacksmith
Shop would make a great demonstration piece... though you might need Lego
Direct to meet the demand a real store could generate.